9Tailz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 9Tailz, indeed he did. He used Escape Rope and Switch a lot too. Quite impressive, honestly.
    9Tailz, so, to put it simply, you were running DCE.dek.

Today I had Cities. 56 people (36 Masters, 15 Seniors, 5 Juniors), top 8 for Masters, top 4 for Seniors. Juniors got lumped with Seniors and played 5 rounds, which would be a record but it's happened once before. Top 4 in Seniors was VirGen (1), Darkrai (2), Klinklang (3), and Blastoise (4). Top 4 for Masters was Plasma (1), Blastoise (2), VirGen (3), and Plasma (4). Both Plasma ran Lugia, which paid off handsomely in the end.

I didn't get home until 10.30 (I was judging as usual). Long, good day.
    9Tailz, heh, yeah. That's also the kind of thing that can bring back memories.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I hope yours was good; I had to spend a fair amount of mine resting in bed because of a cold.
    9Tailz, ah, that makes sense. I know the feel, honestly.
    I've been okay; I'm officially on Thanksgiving break now, wrapping up some loose ends and pondering what I want to do next. One thing I did was dug up some really old computer games and have been playing those. They bring back memories.
    9Tailz, I will, who knows, maybe I'll even start using him competitively. ^_^
    There you have it! Reading will help you sleep! As long as you find something, that's worth it.
    9Tailz, I don't really have an opinion on it. Its hair does look cool, and it being an electric dragon now is nice, but I never really owned one. I'd have to try it out to see if I'd like its playstyles.
    9Tailz, To be honest, Mawile has never really caught my interest until now, those two gigantic jaws are just hard to ignore. Maybe I'll get an Mega-Mawile.
    9Tailz, lack of sleep is never fun. I know there are things that can be done to help people sleep (don't remember what they are off-hand, but I wouldn't recommend sleeping pills), so that is a possibility.

Sometimes I listen to classical music to help me sleep, as it calms me down and slows my brain activity down as well. I don't know if you're like that, but it's a possibility.
    9Tailz, Same here. Hmm...in light of new news...I'll honestly trade my Xerneas for a Mega-Lucario.
    9Tailz, *pokes back!*
    On break between summer and autumn classes. I'm already halfway done with it (well, sorta) and I've been staying up til 1am on Youtube listening to stuff. >_<
    I really hope I can break this habit before school starts...
    9Tailz, I see. Yvetal? So you're getting Pokemon Y? We can trade when they come out. X will be my main. ^_^
    9Tailz, I thought for sure it was your favorite pokemon. o.o
    What competes with it in your favorite list?
    9Tailz, mm, that's fair enough. I understand you have a busy life. I do like talking to you, but I don't want to pressure you into hanging around here.
    You go enjoy your life, and when you have some spare time, pop in and say hi. I love talking with you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…