D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• DNA, because I always thought of you as the

'stand back, I'm doing Science.'

It came to me as a shock, is all.
    You should tell people to make a draft with the due date at the top like an assignment lol
    We have to write our homework down at my school FOR A GRADE(A separate grade). When you're at a magnet school like me you don't want to lose those credits. :p
    They arnt meant to make people feel awesome, they just so happen to do that for me. These arnt the crappy 90's Sony CD player headphones! These are bigger, awesome, and have pony on them! =P
    So, I was stalking Grumpigfarmer, and somehow ended up in a conversation of you and SR. Your old username was Deus: Nightmare Autarch?
    DNA, I also see that you're a writer. So, I have this story plot that I wanted to get some critique on before I hand it off to a producer.

Are you willing to read it and tell me what you think? I've heard that it's good numerous times, but I haven't really gotten "critique" on it.
    DNA, Thanks for the advice, I've noted it down. I see that you are professor...Professor DNA, that actually sounds scientific! At least I can get help from you with my fun decks.
    DNA, Yes, that's what I was referring to. It sounds complex but it also sounds fun. I may try it.

I see. Well, I'll be looking into what Legendary Treasures has. I want a deck that's primarily based on "Luck", a deck that's outcome is unpredictable, and that could either make or break a game. The fliptini deck sounds like the prime option for my dream deck, so I'll be hoping that it returns.
    DNA, I thought there was some sort of "number" cards and special summoning involved (At least I got that from the first episode). And the plot was to find these number cards that have devastating/powerful stats. I thought that would twist up the trading card game a bit if you could summon one of those number cards.

I see. I'm torn over whether I should start Pokemon trading cards or Yugioh. If I do go ahead and do pokemon trading cards, I know what deck I want though.... A Fliptini deck! :)
    DNA, I see. So you aren't going to be playing with the zexal cards and rules?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…