The Fire Wyrm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Fire Wyrm' pid='2574751' dateline='1388615053 said:
    Nevermind, it broke.
    Ugh, please remove this post.

You can delete your own posts, you know. Members can delete there own posts by clicking the button in the bottom right corner of a post that user made that says Delete. Just thought I'd let you know. :D
    The Fire Wyrm, cool, although I don't know what half those things are, it sounds cool. I've been playing a lot of Amnesia lately, not that scary when you get used to it :p
    The Fire Wyrm, it's not that - it's that, if you want to go with the mechanics, make sure they're worded understandably and use existing cards for reference if possible. For example, in your case, I used Mysterious Fossil.
    The Fire Wyrm, I said in the CAC topic (on the results post) that I'd give you a tweaked wording, since the full fix would be complicated and I didn't want to clog up the post.
    That's why I posted on your wall.
    Ability: Shadow Swap
    Once during your turn (before your attack), you may put a {D} Energy from your hand onto your Bench. Treat it as a Basic {D} Pokémon with 10 (?) HP. It has no attacks, can't retreat, can't be affected by Special Conditions, and is discarded at the end of your turn. As often as you like during your turn, you may switch this Pokémon with 1 of your {D} Energy put into play this way.

DDC Paranoia 70
    If you have any {D} Energy on your Bench as a Basic Pokémon, during your opponent's next turn, when he or she tries to attack, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that attack does nothing.

DDDCC Shadow Slash 120
    Discard 2 {D} Energy attached to this Pokémon. If you have any {D} Energy on your Bench as a Basic Pokémon, you may attach a {D} Energy from your discard pile to this Pokémon for each of them. You can't attach more than 2 {D} Energy in this way.
    The Fire Wyrm, oh, right. The work at my school is pretty advanced too though, we're currently learning to program a game in ICT, and in Drama we have to create characters with different personalities and make a story for them, then act it out. It might not be as advanced as yours, but still :p
    The Fire Wyrm, that's not a lot... We do Algebra and other mathematics all in one class (not lesson!). We do all the sciences in one class, and we do Spain... Spanish.
    The Fire Wyrm, uhh... The usual, English, Science, Maths, PE, Music, Spanish, Drama, ResMats, Art, Tech Food, Textiles, ICT, PSHCE, History, Geography... Think that's it :p
    The Fire Wyrm, haha, I actually love Kyogre. I really felt like doing a water type, and a legend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…