D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, couldn't come to chat. Second day gave me a bunch of homework so I've gotta hurry and do them all. >_<

And oh, just a funny thing I'd mention, today in science class the teacher gave one of the students a test tube, and he dropped it (it shattered). Teacher acted really mad at first, but then said "Nah, I'm just kidding" and made him clean it up. Everybody laughed so hard. :p
    Hey I probably won't be on chat too much this week. I have school starting tomorrow and I will be very busy. Hope you have a good week. :)
    heck yeah! I was planning on buying some pony merch from sales and the giratina box, I saved up enough play cash for both. The two pairs of headphones are actyally different! One of them are Pinkie-pie face earbuds and the other are the bigger over-the-head headphones for those days I want to feel awesome! ^-^
    No, no, no, no, no! Until September, and then December.

Here is the Australian system:

Term 1: February to April - First Holiday
    Term 2:April to July - Second
    Term 3: July to September - Third
    Term 4: September to December _Summer Holidays!
    You would go with whatever her interest would be, and show her how that's cool and slowly intergrate the other parts of it. ie she's a gamer, so you start off with the games and bring in other parts.
    I have no shame, because I was annoying you on purpose. :p
    Having no shame feels pretty good, but you wouldn't know the feeling, would you? How shameful.
    It's funny, I also posted in the wrong thread earlier.
    I didn't sleep at all last night, and it's early. I'll wake up soon enough.
    But if it bothers you so much...
    Tool SCRAPER

I feel better now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back