le Roi-Soleil
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Colress,
    Yeah. I had a few days between when I asked and when you answered... So I'm better.

I ended up asking Elite Stride the same question because he was on.. Ad he mentioned that if I made it more towards 'How do you feel about this meaning' or 'Have you experienced this before' then it would be alright. And also, I'm mentioning towards the Everyday Life Forum
    Just asking, but am I allowed to do a post in the 'Real Life Forum' (or whatever its called) that is really emotional, and is really just for me to vent depression and frustration that all round still has a meaning to it?

(Meaning being, Friends Dont Last)
    J
    Colress, Dude I wish. Most of my posts get edited 39354394 times because I'm anal about flow and want everything to be perfect. (But it never is lol)
    Oops, sorry! I was liking all poems I read, and liked. xD I planned to send you a PM. Ok I'm voting: Ice Arceus, Luckyfire, and you!
    Colress, Alright, I'll try thinking of some more short stories and post the results on Pokebeach.

Thanks for the assistance! :D
    Colress, Thanks. Then maybe I should go into that direction with my writing style. I just got that it was a little hard for the readers I originally introduced it to, so I ended up dropping it.

Was anything amiss in the short story?
    A lot of it was because of the U-2 planes program that started out of Area 51 in 1955. The U-2 planes were used extensively by the U.S. during the Cold War for reconnaissance missions. They flew at an altitude of 60,000 feet (18 meters)—considerably higher than any other plane in existence at the time.

18 meters?
    I think you're missing a few zeroes there, son.
    Just noticed that the first post in the Writer's Lounge belongs to you now, not Incinermyn. What happened?
    Colress, I see. I understand, and I want you to take your time. I don't want you to rush reading it. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…