桜Knight
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am extremely impressed that my 3DS was able to correctly render the kanji in your username. (I'm currently up at Regionals, browsing from my 3DS.)

Anyway, nice to see you back again! :D
    I've been meaning to watch Steins Gate, but I keep forgetting to watch it.

Do you know if Time of Eve is available on any streaming sites such as Crunchyroll or Hulu?

Speaking of blood and gore, I recently finished watching Elfen Lied. I wouldn't recommend it to someone who's squeamish or scared of things, though. The show is pretty traumatizing. I wish I could find a site to read the manga. The show is a very poorly made adaption of it, from what I've heard.
    Do you watch any anime? If so, I think you would like Neon Genesis Evangelion. It's kind of a action mecha anime that develops into a psychological drama as you learn more about the characters and their lifes. It's 26 episodes long and has 5 movies which are Death and Rebirth, the End of Evangelion (meant to be the proper ending the show), Evangelion 1.0 You Are (not) Alone, Evangelion 2.0 You Can (not) Advance and Evangelion 3.0 You Can (not) Redo. (You Can (not) Redo is only out in Japan right now.
    桜Knight, Thank you very much. Would be cool if you entered, I definitely think it needs more contestants.
    桜Knight,
    Yes, Speak very well now also. I am working on it and its just feels like trying to talk to people is hard because you never know what they are going to say.... like at high school I was scared to talk to people because they were all big bigots and made fun of people who were in poverty and the teachers were not fair sometimes, and it was not fair. I only had 5 friend through high school and they kinda of understood me....It was so bad one day, I wasn't at school and apparently I was marked there for the whole entire day. but like I said I am getting out of it, trying to be an extrovert and social :p
    桜Knight, Thanks very much! To be honest, I kinda just made up those entries without much thought, as well as the names too, but I think they sound okay.
    桜Knight, Well, I am more of a Introvert, I really don't talk to anyone, unless they talk to me really and I keep short and sweet with the exception to my friend Dark Phoenix, I talk to my mom but I am working on being more social. I spend hours in my own studies of anything or reading for days. I just don't like talking to people because when I was little I had a speech problem and no one could understand me until so many grades and my mother was the only one to understood me and so I have a special relationship with her, my dad is just now trying to get to know me. I speak clearly in 6th grade but I was made fun of for how I talked so I just kept to myself.
    J
    桜Knight, [rainbow] Ohai ^_^ How have you been?[/rainbow]
    桜Knight, ^^ I share that sentiment. I joined because I enjoy speculating about the new game, you?
    桜Knight, eee, thanks ^^; I wish I had more time to draw regularly like I used to; school and work wear me out :c
    Do you also believe most things, if not everything happen for a reason?

When I read your bio I noticed the "Psychology" part listed in your interests. About 15 minutes ago, I wrote a complaint email to GameStop and remembered the word "Psychology". For some reason, remembering that word helped me think of including a sob story (not a fake one though, mine is true) and word my email so that they would feel bad for me and my autistic brother. (which is strange, because in a way, I think of autism as a good thing in some cases because it makes people more interesting; after all, it wouldn't be fun if everyone though the same exact way, now would it?)
    I like the "My life is not over therefore I cannot give details. The future holds the details of who I will become. The past holds the details of who I once was. And the present is me." part of your bio! Did you come up with that or is a quote from something?
    J
    桜Knight, You raise a valid point. When I asked you, I was asking about background rather than citizenship/place of birth. It would be nice to be a Japanese citizen. BTW do you have Skype by chance? I've been trying to learn some more Japanese and would be very appreciative if you could help me a bit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…