Arcticwhite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Arcticwhite, that'd be...Thursday of next week. Are you looking forward to it at all?
    Arcticwhite, ohhhhhh, so before you go back. I see. It's odd; I thought you'd be back already by now, or do you go back next week (September 2nd)? I went back really early, so...
    Arcticwhite, the holidays before starting up school again, or holidays in the middle of the school year? I forget if you said you went back yet.
    Arcticwhite, although going it alone can be considered a 'noble' feat, it's not something you want to do. You will definitely want some help. Maybe by yourself you could go as a base, but for the trickier stuff you'll want some assistance.
    Arcticwhite, did you have anyone in mind who could help you? and what would you need help with?
    Arcticwhite, Gen 4 roms aren't too hard to find, from what I hear, though they can be tricky to work with.
    I assume you just have all the stuff/info/story/whatever just written in notes somewhere?
    Arcticwhite, ah, and those games are...emulator-based? Which game are you using as a base? Gen 3? 4? 5?
    Arcticwhite, a "Pokemon game"? That's a pretty broad area. Care to be more specific?
    Arcticwhite, that's a good sign!
    ...I want to do something productive too as well, but I don't know what. I have an idea or two, but I need to actually get worked up enough to do it.
    There was a meteor shower last night? That sounds like it must have been really cool. And spending time with friends and family is always great.

I myself have been quite well - pretty lazy since I'm still on break for another week, but still well. It'll be weird trying to ease into the swing of classes again, given how I've been staying up so late. And on Thursday morning I need to take my mum to the airport at...some ludicrously early hour. >_< I hope I don't have to be woken up.
    Arcticwhite, Sweet. don't really dabble in to FPS (least favorite genre)
    but Hack and Slashes and MOBA's are all me.
    Arcticwhite, of course I appreciate you! I've seen what you can do and you're no slouch. Plus, you're my friend; that's just an added bonus. Come on, keep that smile on your face! :D
    Arcticwhite, awwww...I'm sorry to hear that...
    ...well, at the very least, you aren't like that here. A lot of people appreciate you and value your work, especially your art, and many of them, myself included, think you're amazing because of it.

Just because you may be unappreciated at one place doesn't make you so everywhere. Here, you're an icon. Hold up your head and be proud of yourself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…