le Roi-Soleil
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're not the first person to think i'm older than I am, with facial hair I look older, yeah. You should see it now, ha.

No, I don't really have to deal with gay drama like that but I deal with personal family drama and work drama that get mixed up together. To me that is a lot worse. At this point I just don't want a part of any of it but i'm stuck.
    Lol, that's fine. Well technically you're out then, that's everybody then right? I never really got violent about my sexuality but at least you're not afraid to stand up for yourself, I probably would for myself too but I never really needed too. I get along with pretty much everyone. You're 15? So you're a Sophomore i'm assuming? People in that grade are still somewhat immature and aren't as understanding. Some people do find the question offensive though, I don't. I never actually get asked because i'm not obviously gay. People are still just finding out actually and are shocked.

You can tell me stuff, i'm all eyes. :p
    Oh, really? I came out last month after my birthday. My immediate family already knew about it because I had told them prior.

Everyone else is accepting about it. I guess you can wait until you're old enough to do something about it. If he's really that bad to the point where it wouldn't be SAFE to tell him, yeah, wait.
    Ahh, someone stalking my profile? Haha, but alright, thanks. I will if I need to I guess.
    Colress, eh, you don't have to PM me. Only if you want to. No need to take time out of your day on my account.
    Colress, this is weird. I looked around then and all the edits I saw were minor. Almost all of what I saw was the same.
    Colress, well, I saw one right after you got modded, but I haven't seen one since. Minor edits, yes, but not a major one...
    Colress, Hahah I get the feeling I'm going to keep putting it off Idk, if I'm going to do it I want to do a decent sized one and that's what's keeping me from starting xD
    Colress wat

I would like to know what you mean by "a clean slate," if I may.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…