Chocolate Death
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• FloodBadge, Lol! Didn't we have a conversation about this a while back? 90% sure we did. It's no big deal you forgot. Yes, I'm gayer than a unicorn giving a rainbow a bj. My About Me states that as well :p I'm sure we talked about this because I remember that you're gay too. (or bi, but I think gay)
    FloodBadge, You're welcome :) And what I meant was that it'll be one of the last things I do because as of October 12th, I will no longer be a moderator
    FloodBadge, True. I'll discuss it with the higher-ups. I can't make any promises. Helping you out might be the last semi-major thing I do as a moderator
    Unfortunately you did violate a major rule, so sadly, I can't get your warning level lowered. We want our members to feel welcome to post. I understand your reasoning behind being scared to post, but just look through the rules thoroughly, and you should be fine. I'm also very flattered that you trust me. But yeah, just be careful about what you post. And as far as capitalization, Can you still use Caps Lock?
    ok im officially terrified to ever be on here again because i got warnings for things i cant even remember doing and one of them was given to me even after i explained my shift key wasnt working
    FloodBadge,

No, no no! You don't come off as rude. My apologies for the late reply. I didn't see anything in the rules about it (though, knowing myself i overlooked it) and saw a few other members do that so i figured it was ok. =3 I usually don't unless it's needed. And again, you didn't come off as rude at all, and sorry for the rant.
    FloodBadge,
    Those are pretty good!

My favorites are Chespin, Quilladin, Skrelp, and Skiddo (it's so cute)
    FloodBadge,
    Whoops. Typo.
    I meant Fennekin. Sometimes I type faster than I can think. :p Thanks for correcting me :D

Anyway, aside from the starters, what's your favorite Gen VI Pokemon?
    Hello!
    Which starter do you like the most?
    I'm going to do the same thing that you're going to do. I shall get both X and Y and start with Chespin on Y and then afterwards start with Fennekin on X.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back