Aoki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Morsus, I'm always open to more feedback. Never be disheartened to give it. ^_^

I've just been working on a new story right now to go together with Trump Card. They are both Pokemon stories as well.
    Morsus, Absolutely correct, the position is a dictator. The reason for the wars changes from war to war, but generally most can be rooted to it having a lack of money and resources or helping other countries in a war. And yes, asking nations for help would be the wise thing to do; you could definitely get supported from the countries you helped in wars and holding meetings would be sensible.

I like your answer!
    Morsus, I want to ask you a similar question now.

You have just elevated yourself to a point where you have all the power in your country. However, your country is involved in a lot of wars, on top of that the previous leaders were juggling working on abolishing starvation in the country, lessening the crime rate, discrimination, basic stuff.

What would you do? How would you save your country/area?
    Morsus, If I was in a powerful position that had a deep influence on the way people lived, I would look into using my power to improve things. But look before you leap.

I would simply gather evidence from people and past results determining the best course of action, and try with my very being to accomplish it with surgical precision to ensure I wouldn't screw everything up.

So, I wouldn't rely on me solely to use the power, I would rely on other people as well. Multiple heads are always better than one.
    Morsus, To banish one would require extraordinary circumstances. So, if indeed it was banished, it would rely on the one who did the banishing. In this case, I'm assuming the people. It would be completely up to the "banisher" to decide if that was a reality or not.
    Morsus, Of course there is neutrality, and you could even argue that good and evil is subjective. However, yes, I believe there is a line and it is based on a variety of things.
    Morsus, If Seviper truly is evil, then I have nothing to be afraid of. Because Good Always defeats evil. ^_^
    Morsus, I've always pegged him as sinister. Look at those eyes...and better yet, the fangs. The crimson blood red fangs.
    It looks like a real dangerous viper.

I do like Seviper, but it just looks evil to me.
    Morsus, I see. You've got me wondering what do you like about Seviper that makes him stand out from the rest?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…