D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ...yes, that statement is true, but there's no reason to even say it.
    An effect that draws in YGO is vastly more useful than the same effect would be in Pokemon. Put Bianca or Professor Juniper in YGO and see what happens.
    Uh...ok...except that it's not superior in every way. Giga Power goes for 3 of the same energy for 80, that's a T2 80 Damage. Giga Blaster is 4 different energies for 100 and some extra stuff. Better then Giga Power, but way harder to set up as there is no energy excelleration for fighting type energy, or metal energy.

Also, fixed Sacrafice, I was going off memory on that one.
    huh? No, they are allll over ebay! I got a Pokemon Center one for $7! =D He is going to sit right next to my pony plushies! ♥
    DNA, whichever i feel like doing. going on or off, does not matter really.
    Just realized something.
    The 5 Ultimate Rares in the TCG Judgment of the Light are the same 5 Ultimate Rares in the OCG Judgment of the Light.
    Perhaps we're aligning a bit more with the OCG?
    I know, it sucks being Ultra, but you have to admit that's a clever use of the holo foil, considering it's a chameleon and all.

I actually have completed both Swimming and Lifesaving, but I was wondering how it would work.

You needn't do 25-milers; it is just one 50-miler in <8 hours

I just met with a counselor today and earned Coin Collecting and almost completed Fingerprinting. I only need to do the prints for Fingerprinting :D
    DNA, I see. Thats a very fancy name. Now everytime I read your posts, I'll think of science!
    DNA, Well, your name just screams science. Its quite loud, actually. All caps. ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back