Aoki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• jesus I didn't even know why I had you on my friends list with the new name change

thank goodness I checked your profile
    Morsus, in that case...can I ask you a few questions, either on the chat or via PM, before you log off? I'd like to try and catch up with you, if I can.

(If that's okay with you, tell me where I should ask you.)
    Morsus, so, what are you going to do? Are you going to say hi and then vanish into the ether again, or will you stick around for a little while?
    Morsus, I know you get annoyed when I bug you. I don't want to annoy you. That's why I said that.
    ...I know you're going to say 'you don't annoy me', but...I feel like I have.
    Morsus, I know this must sound horribly old and cliché to you by now, but...I really have missed you, as you are a good friend of mine. And as much as I want you to stay around, I don't want to anger you or get in your way.
    ...if you need or want me, well...I'm still in the usual places. You know where to find me.
    Hmm...

It appears people have missed you and you decide to look at my wall..

I like that.
    *Carastone sucks out Articuno's soul.* Where are you? You're never on anymore... :(
    If you're leaving, could I at least request an avatar from you?

If you're not too busy, could you either use Jolteon art or draw a Jolteon, then make an avatar out of it? I want either a Mystery Dungeon-type background, or something like a starry sky.

I hope it's not too much. Thanks!
    I was going to ask about a quick check up on the art whenever you come back? Thanks again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…