le Roi-Soleil
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol, I was like "wtf who's this Colress guy?" this morning. Then I realized you changed your name. xD

But y u no Dustin no more?
    alright, i'm going to finally attempt to get a few hours of shuteye before my niece inevitably wakes up
    The fun part is that while everybody is rushing to work and doing menial labor that simple mortals can only do, I'll be playing Skyrim and Saint's Row 4.
    Colress, sounds kind of like a chore.
    ...says the lazy almost legal adult who is w/o driver's liscense, job, or college.
    Colress, hehe. I'm currently putting off sleep because my sleep schedule is way off, so, unfortunately, I'll have to actually be fully rested monday.
    Oh, and sorry about what happened to your dog. That sounds like something a teenager, or a minor (or anybody, really) shouldn't have to experience.
    Colress, to me, dooku is just some old dude who is like, "...Okay. Now shut up and let me talk."

But yeah, Greivous is by far the best. I mean, four blades. FOUR. BLADES.
    It's like a glorified paper shredder geared for humans.
    Colress, Dooku, Greivous, Maul, and Bane. I guess I should've said Separitists, even though the latter two aren't technically aligned with the Separitist cause.
    Oh hey, somebody who holds enough interest in episodes I - III to be able to talk about it with!
    It's too good to be true! ^_^
    jj abrahms' best work is with lost. i respect his work with star trek, but his work with lost was simply marvelous.
    i actually skipped through the new clone wars series just to watch the episodes with boba fett and darth maul, two of my favorite characters in the series. other than that it was total shit.

the original clone wars was great.

im a person that looks forward to new star wars stuff just to see if it's a hit or a total miss, so im looking forward to the new rebel series even if it's just the clone wars 2.0.
    sometimes i like to pretend anything made after rotj isn't cannon. the prequel trilogy is just terrible outside of adding a backstory to the sequels. it ruined darth vader as a character when you realize he was just a whiny teenage bitch.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…