9Tailz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see you glanced at my profile so I decided to say Hi!
    So, hiya! Hmm... Is Ninetales your favorite pokemon?
    9Tailz, I like it also, but the way its mane looks is just sort of weird, so I choose Zorua
    Eh, I think I'll hold off on Darkrai for now. I want to find out what the rotation is, if they haven't announced it already.
    A new mat, you say? What's it of?
    9Tailz, I'm actually doing the same thing right now. Haven't devoted a lot of time to it yet, due to Oracle of Ages being so addicting.
    Though I still have yet to get past Chapter 5 in Hard Mode. Someone keeps dying, and it's usually Lon'qu.
    9Tailz, gasp!
    Well, it is paid DLC, so that might be why. If you do decide to dabble in it (Outrealm Gate), get that one. You will not regret it.
    9Tailz, Avatar and Chrom are the two best characters that aren't children characters.
    By the by, do you have the Golden Pack of DLC? It really helps for money/exp/weapon grinding.
    Ooh, sounds like your new playthrough is going absolutely swimmingly right now! Glad to hear it.
    Grimleal thing? Would that be chapter 8, or chapter 21? That one is really tricky, considering there are Mire users all over the map.

Also, if you use Bookmark and if you're on Classic mode (instead of Casual), if you save in the middle of the level, the Bookmark is deleted when you continue anyway. It wouldn't have mattered.
    9Tailz, Fire Emblem is not an easy game. If you have a hard time with it, do Casual Mode instead.
    9Tailz, ;-;
    silly 9Tailz, you've already lost about half your force! At this rate you'll never clear the final chapter...
    9Tailz, yes, that is how you spell it.
    Tell me, if you lose 1 of your characters, do you restart the chapter and try again? Because if you aren't, you should be.
    9Tailz, :D :D
    One of us! One of us!
    ...seriously, though, I've been playing Fire Emblem almost since when it was first released in the States, and it's only gotten better with time. Awakening the developers went totally all-out to please people.
    Hehe, I know that feel. I don't do well at tournaments, and if I can say I had a good time, it was worth it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back