Shiningmilotic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wow.nice collection.i have a pretty good collection too.iven been collecting for a year so yeah.my brother and i love collecting pokemon.iwe dont really do anything else so we spend most of out money on pokemon.im glad we did cause all the people we met are very welcoming and i dont know what i would do without pokemon
    I love playing it too.but im not good at it either.little kids ba=eat me sometimes.but pokemon is only for fun not about winning so yeah.collecting sounds fun how long have u been collecting for?
    Why do they hate you? Twlight Princess wasn't that bad. It had a nice story and you could be a wolf! Who wouldn't want to be a wolf link? *cough cough* losers *cough cough* TLoZ: MM was cool. I just like the fact the maskes did different things. I personally love TLoZ: OoT. It's the best ;3
    Shiningmilotic, Haha!!! That's really cool. I also grew up with pokemon. I only remember that my 1st pokemon was treecko. I know I had cards when I was little, but I don't remember the 1st :\... So then... What's your favorite Zelda game then?
    Shiningmilotic,

That's really nice art. I feel like I've seen you open stuff on youtube, but I think it was a different person. You looked familiar, anyway.
    Hi! I hope you're enjoying Pokebeach! You better not leave Enjoy your stay!

I heard you like the anime. The anime isn't really my thing (I'm more of a TCG person myself), but I'd like to know what kind of things you do for anime. Drawing, watching the anime? Just curious. :p
    Shiningmilotic, No problem and awesome! I see people join and stay for a few days but sometimes they don't come back. :/ Haha, so I've heard. I haven't actually been there before but from what I've heard I probably never will. =P This was my first everything Pokemon forum and I don't think I've joined any other since. I just can't imagine a community any better than what Pokebeach has now...
    O hai there! :3 Just felt like welcoming you to the forums because that's what I do sometimes when I'm super bored. =] I'm actually surprised I'm the first one to do so because there are a few members here that like being the first to welcome. =P So anyway, just wanted to say hi and I hope you enjoy your stay here. =]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…