D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• DNA, Oh, it's probably because I go on Pokebeach when you are not around. Guess what? I am going to the Blue Mountains tomorrow! Yipee!
    Yeah it's really good to help you learn math. And it adds an element of fun because it's in a card game.

4!! Wow that's young to be able to start understanding and reading Pokemon cards.
    There's this one song in Project X Zone that sounds a HELL of a lot better in the OST...which is a shame, because it's so catchy
    DNA, I'm still testing my team on one of those simulator things, so I'm not entirely sure what I need. I'll let you know though :3. Right now I can't find a fourth pokemon that works with my team.

I remember one time we did debating in english class and I read one line of what I wrote, looked up because I always get "give more eye contact" as feedback, then lost my place in what I wrote and stuttered out the rest of the points I had to make. It was horrible. (We still won though, as the other team forgot to prepare anything). How would I prevent something like this from happening again.

(An one other time I had to present a project to the class, and I hadn't written notes on the summary we had to do, thinking it would be easy, but I just completely froze when I got to that part and everyone was staring at me.)

Public speaking definitely isn't my thing....
    DNA, And here is a post on your wall in reply to the post on my wall, in reply to the post on your wall.
    DNA, ^.^ Getting BN5DS tonight! (Sent out tuesday morning, stuff takes 3 days total to get to my house, the morning of tuesday is a day!) Theory = Having a kick-ass weekend
    DNA, I know I don't have a chance of getting a pokemon with perfect IVs, the right nature, the right ability (and often the right gender, because I sometimes name my pokemon). It took me forever to get an adamant beldum already...
    Sorry for letting the last conversation die out- just popping in to say hello! :D
    It's funny how math plays such a huge factor in Pokemon. It's all statistics, percentages, addition, and so many more theories and mathematical equations. Yeah, some times the smallest mistakes could cost us.

I just looked and it's incredible the number of people that made it in: 125 Juniors, 160 Seniors, and 180 Masters, for a total of 465 people. Sadly two people missed by 5 points which is very tragic. :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back