Drohn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Drohn, Same! I got the 3DS right after it was released because I knew there would eventually be a Pokemon game for it lol! And I agree, this gen is gonna be great =)
    >mentions Fairy Tail
    >doesn't watch anime
    >has no idea

I'll take your word for it. :D
    Yeahhhhhhh
    Naruto is quite the special anime. So many themes to get from it.
    Drohn, honestly I don't know what I'm more excited about. I love the move away from 2D sprites and to a 3D environment, all of the new Pokemon look really good, and Fairy type? I definitely did not see that coming, but I'm really happy with it. Overall, I've always been happy with every Pokemon game (I'm really easy to please lol,) so I know X and Y are going to be great!
    Watching anime isn't my thing ('cept Naruto), oddly enough, but I've always been soft for certain characters.
    Drohn, I cannot wait for Korra to start up again! Eventhough it won't be for another year.
    And there is a new series of DragonBall in the making.
    Drohn, I'm not much of an anime person. It looks like a bunch of wierd stuff to me. Occasionally I'll make exceptions.
    No, Ben 10 is still around. So are the other two.
    Secret Saturdays was a great show, imo. It is similar to Rex, eventhough CN shoved it under a bus.
    Also, Othersiders, Unnatural History, and Tower. They need to bring back CNReal.
    Drohn, It ended January 3rd.
    I hate it when stations clean out their roster. Espescially CN, because they tend to have the greatest animated shows. Secret Saturdays, Generator Rex, Ben 10, Regular Show, Adventure Time, etc.
    Drohn, Summer school sucks. Espescially since they had a lot of server issues today.
    I probably won't get on today, as the weather here is crappy right now, and we have a satellite internet connection.

I'm curious, and I think I'm right on this, but is your avatar Rex from Generator Rex?
    Drohn, lol, I'm on in the mornings. I have to go to summer school from 11 - 3:30, so I have no time for most things.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…