Afro-G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• awwes thanks for the Welcome! Im prolly gonna stay on Pokebeach ^_^ much nicer folks here than on serebii!!! [ Shhhhhh ] ;)
    Afro-G, Banned because I don't know, but you did say that you were discussing me and so I expected that you'd tracked down my username, since you said to go on Skype to figure out more. :D
    Afro-G, Banned because could it be corabed? Doubly banned because I'm expecting a request, but only DV knows my name.
    Banned because I must know moar about your ban. Was it DV you were chatting with?
    *Afro-G looks around back and forth with a puzzled look then approaches BrOkenICE and says in a sort of low voice*

What did I do...? o.o
    Well hello there. Thanks for the profile comment. I admit, I am a lonely soul wandering the forums of Pokebeach. I'm not on as much as other users are. Mainly because I don't have many friends on PB ^^; But that does not mean I am any less of a Pokemon fan. I have many Pokemon friends offsite. Pokemon is my life and made me who I am today.

But anyway, It's nice to meet you! :D
    Afro-G,

I get what you mean. I'm not buddy-buddy like Kyle and you, but we're still friends. I hope. Alright, I'm going to check it out, unless you want to post it. Feel free if you want, I just thought I'd have more time, since I have less of a life. As for Somerville, yeah, I really despise the maximum capacity thing. I really liked the old location in Arlington, but hey, change is change.
    Afro-G,

That's nice. You should totally take me with you I'm really glad that variant of yours is working, and I'd love to test against it. Though I'd probably lose. YOU BETTER BEAT EVERYONE Um...let's see. Imma probably going to post a BR schedule for the entire region of New England :)O), so I'll have that up to see. I think I can go to Salem, Tewksbury, Milford, and Cambridge (that is, if they're having it lol). I really hope Liz can get a BR running there, because Somerville is just such a nice place, and the league has a lot of nice people. I'll LYK later which ones I can go to. And I love how you think it stinks that I won't be there. THE PARTY DON'T START TILL I WALK IN
    Afro-G,

Um...no. You expected that answer, didn't you? I really wish I could go, but I'm kinda at home right now with nobody else, and my parents aren't getting home til 5:00. And I don't have a ride. Feel free to take that as one of my many excuses. Please tell Kyle and Andy I said hi. Oh yeah, and beat everyone at league for me. :)
    Hehe. Thank, I sure hope he does too, because many other boys like me. -_-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back