Drohn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Drohn, Nah, you got the title fair and square. I wouldn't feel right keeping the title :p But yeah, I've grown to like you, so I'm here for you if you ever need help :D Plus, since I'm fairly new, you're questions will likely be similar to mine. While it sucks to lose the title, I'm glad I lost it to you. XD
    Drohn, I believe I am 26 days. <sigh> You win. I was dreading this day. Came sooner than I expected. Guess I have to edit my profile and change it to 'second quickest to be modded' lol. But seriously, if you have any questions just PM me. While I am jealous of you, I will remain your friend :D
    Well, we put in a bid and are waiting for them to respond. We don't really know how long it will take before everything is finalized; depends on how long it'll take for them to get back to us and how much haggling they want to do. I hope it'll be soon, though, especially since we need to install the kitchen before we can start the move-in process.
    Well, we're still in the planning stages; we haven't even gotten the house yet, so there's only so far we can go, but we think we have a basic layout worked out at least. It wouldn't be so difficult if the kitchen room weren't so small, but we'll make it work.
    Wah, je avatar is nieuw! Ik was verwonderd! XD Gisteren hebben my partner and ik naar de Ikea in Haarlem gefietst. Het was een lange rit and ik heb erg zadelpijn. :< We zochten een keuken voor ons (toekomstig) huis. :3
    Drohn, I actually don't have a computer. I do all my moderating on my 3DS, which is what I'm using now lol. It's pathetic.
    Drohn, actually, I don't :/ I have written a lot of songs, but I have no way to upload them. It sucks. I guess I'll have to go on American Idol or something :p
    Drohn, I'm going to be a singer :D Nothing will stop as singing is my sole passion and it's all I can see myself doing.
    Drohn, I've never been out of the United States. I'm too poor to travel. But one day when I'm famous I'll be able to travel everywhere :D
    Drohn, My favorite movie? Hmm... I quite enjoyed the Kyurem and the Swordsmen one, and I loved the Deoxys movie (don't know the official names) Ah, right. I really hope I can visit the Netherlands someday. I wanna visit every country (that won't kill me) someday. Good night :p
    Drohn, As far as the anime, I only watch the movies, typically. Though, I will occasionally watch a show now and then.
    Drohn, I'm more VG. I'd like to get into the TCG, but I'm so addicted to the VG that I can't afford the TCG. lol :p What about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…