Arcticwhite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Arcticwhite, two more? That's almost the end of July... How many weeks of break do you get before the next year starts?
    ...please tell me you're doing great and are nearly out of school (if you aren't out already)
    Arcticwhite, that, and knowing what does and doesn't work is part of it too. You're getting closer, I know it!
    Arcticwhite, ah, is that so? I hope it turns out wonderful. I know 3rd is the highest you've gotten; I want you to make it into the top 2 some day!
    Arcticwhite, that's less competition for you somewhat irksome...
    At least it's near the end of the year. What've you been up to?
    Arcticwhite, your voice is going away, or the hoarseness is going away? :p
    You still in school, or are you out? or perhaps taking a sick day from it?
    Arcticwhite, aw... =(
    I definitely hope you feel better very soon! If you want to talk to get your mind off it, I can totally do that.
    Arcticwhite, oh my, that is not good to hear. Be sure to rest a lot and don't go without food, okay? Not eating can often make you feel even more ill.
    Arcticwhite, ah, okay. That's understandable. I hope you and those around you are holding up well.
    Arcticwhite, all right, then go prepare yourself for school. We'll talk some other time, hopefully later today.
    Arcticwhite, yep! I know that feel well.
    Is there anything in particular you'd like to talk/ask about, while I'm still awake?
    Arcticwhite, it's okay to fail as long as everyone fails together? That's a fun mindset, I suppose :p

You seem to be feeling pretty upbeat, it looks like. That's very good!
    Arcticwhite, wait, it's going for more than one day this week? ...or is it next week?
    Either way...hearing you must do this again fills me with sadness. I hope you come out of it all right...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…