R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks!

... What's funny is that I didn't know you used to be Suitcune, so I was going like "Hmmm. I know this guy somehow". Hilarity ensued. :p
    Rally, I'm getting back home today, and I was thinking to grind a bit for Aatroxm so fine! What's your username again?
    Rally, oh yes, in fact it's raining right now. The reason why we get such unpredictable weather is because we're an island, and the Atlantic brings us a lot of rain too. It hardly snows here because it doesn't really get cold enough. Every year, there is less and less snow, probably from global warming...
    Hey, can I use a pre-made artwork for Shadow Pidgeot? I tried making my own artwork and it turned out horrible.
    Rally, Haha yeah im surprised people still noticed my profile. Haven't been active in like a month. Thanks Rally!
    Rally, The Jumpluff art is old. It's from like... 2 years ago. I just changed the background and edited out some text.

I'd still like a general idea of where to go with the set symbol, unless you just want an abstract one.
    It is an RPG (a strategy RPG, but still an RPG). And, yes, your characters do get stronger as they form friendships. Actually, in battle, you can have them partner up to give each other an all-around stat boost.
    Rally, Give me some more info about your set (main theme, Pokémon) and I'll give it a go.

Thanks! Unfortunately, I've not been able to make any decent artwork for a while. I just haven't been in the mood to draw. Not gonna lie, it sort of depresses me.

Thanks!
    No, I haven't had the opportunity to play other FE games, but I know that the storylines do interconnect to an extent. There are constant references to characters like Marth (whom I know about from the SSB series). Also, there's a DLC option that lets you recruit the 'ghosts' of characters from previous games. They're not allowed to interact with other characters in the game, though (a major part of the game deals in actually creating friendships between characters, and even allowing you to have certain ones marry each other).
    Eh, it's not so much an expand-your-empire game as opposed to a stop the enemies from kill your army one. Part of the tricky battle system involves actually keeping your men alive. There are two modes you can chose from: Casual (in which troops come back if they're defeated in battle) and Classic (in which troops die for good if they're defeated). Classic can be especially difficult, even in Normal difficulty. Granted, you can soft-reset the game, but it gets annoying when you're trying to play through it.
    In a nutshell, it's a strategy game in which you lead an army of pious warriors known as The Sheperds into battle against various enemies including hordes of the undead known as The Risen, armies led by rival nations, and a malevolent cult seeking to revive a fell dragon that once ravaged the world. The story kind of throws you directly into the works as a character of your own creation, whom has no memory of his past save for a premonition in which you help one of the main characters named Prince Chrom fight off against an evil sorcerer (who's ultimately revealed as the leader of the cult I mentioned). It's kind of a complex game with a deep storyline and sort of tricky battle system.
    Well, if I may suggest something, get Fire Emblem Awakening. This should be your first choice for a 3DS game hands down. It's not a title you really want to pass up. I'm on my second playthrough and kicking myself in the butt for all the crap I missed during my first time through.
    Rumble Blast is a 3DS title. It's been out for over a year actually.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back