Afro-G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Afro-G,

I think the Wii U is still at $300-350 depending on the model (And I'd recommend you go for the deluxe version anyways), but I actually think I saw a Target ad or something that had it at $330 with a gift card. Overall though, it hasn't changed and I don't expect it to change considering its cheaper than XBone and PS4.

That's good, I like RPGs. I may have to try it out considering I've heard so many people saying that it's good.
    Afro-G, Yup, just finished up my second year! Good to hear things are going well with you. :) Definitely glad Summertime is here so I can recoup from all of the coursework.
    Afro-G,

I'm kind of the same way. I've just recently started playing any of the non Nintendo consoles and I don't play them near to as close that I play my Wii U. It really sucks when money is a factor. I'm the kind of person who hates spending money so I'm way behind in 3DS and Wii U games (unless it's a system or a Pokemon game), I've heard people mention that Fire Emblem is a good series, what's it about?
    Afro-G,

Yeah, that's what I'm leaning towards doing this summer. Productive stuff, fun stuff, and things not at home and on the computer. E3 was pretty good. Most of the Nintendo stuff was pretty cool: All of the normal popular stuff and Wonderful 101 was a personal thing I enjoyed. I'm also interested in the PS4, but not at all in XBone. It was just really lackluster. How about you, what did you like?
    Afro-G,

That's good. Yeah, been out for a few weeks, but things are just starting to cool down. So glad to have a relaxing summer. How about you, you out of school?
    And it just so happens that many of Microsoft's executives just had their names changed to "The Economy".

sumthin' fishy goin' on
    No no no, I can't take the credit for that one. Microsoft is the real hero here.
    And afterwards, just throw $500 out the window and you're simulating the average Xbox One experience.
    And while you're watching the trailers, hold a controller in your hand and mash buttons! You're almost living it!
    I feel ya man. I barely have enough money for half of what I wanted. ;_;

SSB, Pokemon X, and Destiny are my top 3 at the moment, followed closely b MGS V and Watch Dogs.
    I know, right? I've already estimated how much money I'll be spending on games so far, and it's not pretty.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back