NarcoticHobo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• NarcoticHobo, Got my second run of EBB boxes today. All I can say is I hope you had better luck than I did. :p Do you have a list of cards for trade and cards that you need?
    NarcoticHobo, I'm sure you will. You're a bit due for one. :p If I happen to get any extra, I'll help you out mate.
    NarcoticHobo, Fantastic! Managed to place an order for 4 as well. *Fingers crossed that it doesn't get cancelled.* Thanks for the heads up mate. I had just about given up!
    NarcoticHobo, I'll have to do that as well. Would you be interested in trading RH for other cards?
    NarcoticHobo, That's pretty horrid.. AmiAmi isn't able to secure a back-order for me so I can't even buy more boxes. I had three separate orders denied this week (all for different products). Do you have any extra RH or SR?
    NarcoticHobo, That's good to hear. I just received a notice that they couldn't secure my order and so I will need to wait until a later date. Good luck with your boxes when they arrive!
    Bought a bunch of loose packs from EBB at a price I couldn't refuse. Hopefully we can help each other out with RHs and whatnot. This set is gonna be a challenge.
    NarcoticHobo, I saw that as well. Hopefully if I ever get my boxes I will have similar luck. :p My question is, what do you do with all those Genesect promos?!
    NarcoticHobo, I had pre-ordered from AmiAmi and still have yet to receive the cards or even a shipping update for the past 4 days. It's what you'd expect of a lost parcel but I'm still hopeful that they arrive.. I'll also likely place another order to get some more of those RH/SR cards. So much cheaper than buying singles plus I'll have tons of extras.
    NarcoticHobo said:
    I ordered a few more boxes cause I'm thinking about doing the RH set as well.
    I'm doing this as well (plus my original order seems to have gotten lost in the mail). We should definitely trade extra RHs when the time comes. :p
    NarcoticHobo, I'm most interested in the Mew EX FA or N FA and I actually just noticed you have a nice few JPN Promos on your trade thread. RR is worth a bit more than Mew EX FA and less than N FA so what are your thoughts? I would be fine with a trade for either although leaning a bit toward the N FA if there is anything I can add. :)
    NarcoticHobo, Ouch! At least they are relatively new cards so they aren't too difficult to find. I wish I had jumped on the JPN bandwagon sooner as I'm having a very difficult time finding reasonably price UR from BW3 and BW4. :p

On the topic of the RR: do you think I can add anything for that JPN N FA? I've still got a Terrakion FA and Victini FA which I could add (I don't mind putting the trade in your favor either). Alternatively, maybe you have some of the cards on my WTB thread? I'd be ecstatic if you had any of those!
    NarcoticHobo, I totally forgot about that! I was going to reply the other day but it slipped my mind. I'll take a look at your thread and perhaps we can work something out. Sorry to hear about the loss though.. That is no fun. :(
    Hey there. I will try to get back to you about those cards sometime this weekend. I've been distracted and haven't had time to check the conditions for you. I'll let you know when I post them.
    Not sure if you saw this or not but I think you wanted me to let me know if I ever found the answer to my value question. I asked on the forums and got an answer right here: *link*. Should have let you know a bit earlier but it slipped my mind
    NarcoticHobo, I wasn't able to find much new information on the cards. I don't have much experience with researching these types of things and the Google searches I've done seem to be pretty limited about info.

[member]omahanime[/member] linked me to this page which shows a few of the cards that have sold on ebay but even that doesn't really give me much to work off of in terms of values.

I have the Scyther, Moltres, and Articuno but I'm not quite sure if I should try to get rid of them or be patient and hold onto them for a while until I know more.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…