G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Glace, I think I already mentioned this, but I'll have a response on Wednesday. I have exams Monday/Tuesday so I'm pretty busy :D
    Glace, You just want the Lv. X's, Primes, Legends, etc.? Are there any rares / trainers / misc. from RR - CoL that you want?

I'll type up what I have over the next few days and send it to you.
    Sorry if I'm a little impatient, but I was just wondering what amount you were looking to purchase? I have all my cards stored in binders and sleeves, and after I know what you're looking for I can make sure I can find it.
    Glace, Send me a PM, but how much are you willing to spend? I have a lot.
    Whatever we decide to do, however, is going to have to wait until June 5th. That's when my exams finish.
    Glace, Well, there were only 5 seniors (1 of which joined in later), so we got mixed in with masters. I was playing Ray/Eels with heavy Keldeo/Float Stone as well as Pokemon Center. I faced Michael and Chris Kelly the first 2 rounds, then I beat 3 Masters in a row, then round 6 I scooped to my friend because I was guaranteed first place anyway. All the masters were down-pairs by the way, lol.

I got really lucky in a lot of my games. Michael used all his Catchers really early, and after he missed a Deck and Cover, I got the Rayquaza train going. I went down 4 prizes to Chris, but he ran out of Catchers and I used Max Potion twice with Dowsing Machine to give me enough time to win (by the way, Absol's really annoying if you suck). Round 4 was against Plasma, but he dead drew. And Round 5, I faced Mewtwo/Eels, which got 8 Energy AND an Eviolite on there Mewtwo, lol.

And Ishaan got 4th lolololololol
    Glace, It's still a great deal. In total everything is probably around 200-300 dollars.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…