Pokéfather
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anyone have a google sheet template for keeping track of your cards?
    bbb888
    bbb888
    I don't think it’s necessary since there are other sources: (1)official Pokémon website has printable lists for each set (2)sites like Serebii and Bulbapedia have complete set lists (3)theme decks and players guide books in Elite Trainer Boxes also have lists.
    Pokéfather
    Pokéfather
    Mostly looking for a way to track the cards in my binder where I can also have a column for value. If there's a similar resource, let me know!
    P
    PartTimeTCGCollector
    How about https://www.pkmncards.com ? Click on "sets" on the upper right, then when you see "image" use the dropdown and click on list. here is an example of the set lost origin

Well, if you're looking for TCG, there are a lot of FAQ articles scattered about each forum, and the same goes for the Video Games forum. In fact, there are usually "stickied" threads at the top of each forum that let you ask general questions or are used for reference. If you have a specific question centered around a certain forum, you can ask me or a respective moderator of that forum for help, and we'll try our best to help.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…