9Tailz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 9Tailz, it's incredibly fun. I saw it come 10 short of OHKOing an Eviolited Darkrai.

And YAY!!
    9Tailz, yes. The Ace Spec is Life Dew. Everything but Cofa is searchable with Level Ball. After you get plenty of Cofa/Yamask/Audino in your discard, use Vengeance for lots of damage.
    9Tailz, I'm not sure. You might want to see a doctor about it or something, if it persists...or if it's really irritating you.

Audino's been weirdly popular, especially in that Flareon+Cofagrigus deck. I think people really are concerned about the Accelgor matchup! But I don't know how Accelgor will do well in your meta, since the preferred stadium for that is Tropical Beach.
    9Tailz, that last one sounds like Ecogym. So, the twist in the tourney is that each one has a constant Stadium effect? Note to self, don't run Ray-Eels there...

I can be loud at times, yes, though I try not to be...and I hope that throat gets better...!
    9Tailz, everyone pulls Deoxys except me ;-; and it's my 3rd favorite Pokemon! Seriously, there are so many of those and the only Deoxys EX I have is a Japanese one.

Still, that sounds like one epic weekend! What are you doing special for Memorial Day, just listening to a violin lesson? Or is there more?
    pefokamsprtoij I was at Battle Roads on Saturday and couldn't wish you happy birthday ;-;
    better late than never! Happy birthday!
    9Tailz, I'm doing very well! School's out! And with it come so much free time! Yay!
    9Tailz, oh, okay, plot stuff. Got it. I guess I'll hold off, for now.

Nothing? Nothing at all? What have you been doing? Boring stuff? Surely you must be having some fun?
    9Tailz, aw, I have to see the Avengers too? I don't even like superhero movies very much ;-;
    I generally prefer standalones, or movies intentionally leading into other ones for whatever reason (e.g. The Lord of the Rings). But oh well.

Good pulls are always nice!
    So, what is new and exciting?
    9Tailz, would you recommend seeing it without seeing Iron Man 2 first? (I have only seen Iron Man 1, and that only about a month ago.)

Lucky birthday box gets good pulls? I'm moderately jealous.
    9Tailz, and how's that Absol working out for you? It sounds like it'd do well.

Iron Man 3, hm? I've heard that was a pretty good movie; is that true?

And I ended up pulling 2 Plasma Balls, a couple Float Stones and Frozen Cities at my prerelease - plus RH Kyurem, FA Ghetsis, and FA Latios.
    Now I just need an FA Latias so I have a matching set, for lulz!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…