Sylveon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Now I am. I wish PB would actually say that I'm logged out when I am instead of having a half-hour delay.
    Going to bed soon. I'll be back in the morning. I just don't know what else to talk about tonight. *Nuzzles* Night.
    I'll be there in a little bit. I don't know how long I can chat tonight, though. Tomorrow may be better.
    I meant when you left me your one message about battling.
    Ack, you missed me by a half hour earlier. Sorry.
    Ok. I'll have more time to chat later too. *Nuzzles*
    I'm doing well, but I don't know how long I can chat tonight.
    Weekends are bad for me. I can try to find time this Saturday, but it may not be until after noon (my time). My parents usually go shopping, I need to babysit my grandma, and the library is only open from 10AM to 2PM. Wednesday may be it.
    What times would you say you're usually online via PB and Facebook? About 2-6PM Pacific, which would be about 4-8PM my time? It's not hard account for time differences, but it helps me to know.

Wednesday is really my best day for battling/trading, then. I just may need to start going to the library a little later those days.
    I'll be on Facebook later. I need to log off for a bit.
    Tedious, mostly. I only had a small job this morning and got home before noon. I hadn't done much else.
    Here is fine, but I may have to log off in a little bit. How was your day?
    Added. I'll let you know when I can battle. I just don't want you thinking I'm trying to be mean and prank you or anything.
    My FC is 2280 4552 5494, player name Jesse.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…