D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And I still haven't gotten FE: Awakening... One month to my birthday, and I want it badly (along with PMD: Gates to Infinity)
    DNA,
    Nothing special just a small local place :3
    And it's the :< oshawott our store has lots left over
    Do you have any idea why the menu button in PlayTCG doesn't show up? I haven't played in months and I don't know if there are any new mechanics.
    DNA, Morgan.

Pair off Donnel with any female that produces a kid the opposite of your avatar's gender. Then marry Donnel's kid with Avatar for insane growth rates.

Specifically, do Panne x Donnel for best growths.
    DNA, Inigo gets everything he really needs from his mom (Galeforce, Swordfaire, Lethality), so who his dad is isn't a big deal. Frederick passes down Wyvern Rider, which lets him grab Lancebreaker which is helpful for a sword using unit.
    DNA, I did:
    Chrom x Olivia
    Lissa x Vaike
    Sully x Virion
    Miriel x Kellam
    Sumia x Frederick
    Maribelle x Ricken
    Panne x Stahl
    Cordelia x Lon'qu
    Nowi x Gregor
    Tharja x Libra
    Cherche x Gaius
    DNA, I get the feeling you're not telling me something... :|

Also, do you mind if I would add you to my buddy list? (wow asking that is incredibly awkward... almost as awkward as asking a girl out... and as awkward as the change of topic... yeah, shutting up now.)
    DNA, Forum upgrade announcement on Psypoke. Originally said 'PB let's you...'
    I realized 'Oh, holy s*** that's incorrect' since 'let's' is actually 'let us,' so I changed it to 'PB allows you...'

Because when does "Let us you" ever make sense?
    I did something today that would should make you proud.

I corrected a grammar mistake, thus making a post that is mistake free!
    DNA, so cute :3

I have no idea what to name it though, what else were you thinking? I honestly don't mind if you name it after me though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…