9Tailz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 9Tailz, why would you scrap Zebstrika/Garbodor? It's amazing! I lose hard to it ;-;

Thing with Terrakion EPO is you need 2 Prisms to pull that off, which makes you pretty Hammer weak - unless you start playing Blend WLFM or basic Fighting Energy, which I'd recommend the latter. ...I do like your idea and it's actually pretty interesting, but...I'm not sure how feasible it actually is. Why not use, say, Landorus EX instead of Terrakion EPO? It spreads about a bit more and you don't need to put as many resources into it.
    heck just run Darkrai/Lando and be done with it *shot*

Also, I don't see anything wrong with the transparency...
    9Tailz, oh yay! You actually remembered my birthday was a few weeks ago! I'm flattered you remembered this far out.

Out of my 9 packs at PR this weekend, I got 2 Exeggcute, 2 Superior Energy Retrieval, a Life Dew, and garbage. So hey, at least you got super shininess. I got basically nothing.
    9Tailz, this is ironic; I pulled a shiny Charizard today at locals (out of just 1 pack). I never have good luck like that...

As for my States, I was judging at CA, and I had a blast doing it. The fun is what it's all about!
    9Tailz, pretty awesome, because my Spring Break started today :D
    Tomorrow I'll be judging at States, which shall be awesome.
    9Tailz, k good

I've been doing okay. A little anxious for this weekend as I'm preparing to go to Arizona, which is going to be quite a drive away. I know it'll be fine once I get there, but the anticipation is strangling me.
    9Tailz, that sounds a little like food poisoning. Ouch. Hope you feel better soon =(
    9Tailz, perhaps this crowbar will convince you otherwise that you're too dull? Or do you mean dull as in stupid?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…