iSharingan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• iSharingan, Have you playtested the team? :eek: I might try, but it's like the first time in a year (second time playing) a UU team
    iSharingan, I like the team! So far I can't think of any changes really. Smeargle works easily as a lead, allowing Spore to let the Pokemon fall asleep than getting the free TWave/hopefully Gear Shift (without the Sash coming into play). That's quite the idea of a set for Smeargle. The only thing I don't get that's really there on the team is Empoleon o-o
    I didn't miss Shadow's moves - I thought those were Rouge's. Clearly, I was wrong :p

And yeah, the jumping around bit is kinda tricky, but you did a good job of it.
    Sonic Flare
    Sonic Upper
    Sonic Eagle
    Knuckles 1st-2nd-3rd
    Enrage
    Meteor Punch
    Magic Hook
    Magic Upper
    Energy Ball
    Rouge 1st-2nd-3rd
    Girl Tornado
    Girl Upper
    Girl Donk
    Gamma 1st-2nd-3rd
    Upper Electric Shock
    Blinker

jeez I watched your gif like 10 times to get all that.
    And don't give me flak about not remembering the names of the 1st-2nd-3rd attacks; the only ones I remember are Gamma's (Solid Knuckle, Electric Stab, and Paralyze Cut) and only because he was my main :p
    iSharingan, Oh ok XD. Hmm do you have a DSi or higher? If you do use that or an iPad if you have it XD or Cell phone.:)
    iSharingan, Nice! Lol I think we need to find a Bulkymon and make it a status abuser.
    iSharingan, 252 HP EVs ehh? Nice! I'm not the best at creating EV spreads to be honest. However, I do LOVE creating new sets, and that Tyranitar set is probably the set I'm the most proud of. Come on chat and lets choose a Pokemon and make a set?
    iSharingan' pid='2396567' dateline='1361411900 said:
    The game mechanics decrease the chance when (properly) using the pokeradar (gen 4 only), when using the Masuda method (both gens 4 and 5), or upon acquisition of the shiny charm (BW2 only)

O_O

Do you have a source handy?
    iSharingan, eh I tried for an hour to get a Mankey... I found everything BUT A MANKEY!!!

So I quit DW for the next 19 hours
    Generally late afternoons works best, along with later evenings. it varies day to day. Does this Tuesday work for you?
    iSharingan, I dunno if I can really do that anymore. I sold my Sonic Battle game YEARS ago and I barely remember a thing.

Only combo I remember doing is Shadow Dash with Spiral Spear (Rouge's dash attack). Or Drive Mode (Gamma's dash) with anything. Drive Mode is OP.
    iSharingan, I didn't complete the skill list myself - at least not fully. The rares are a pain to get.
    I did get all the colors, almost all the supports, about a third of the Ultimate moves (Heal, 2nd, Heavy, both Shots, both Powers, and a few others I don't remember and are not worth mentioning), and ONE of the ??? ones (it was the Gift x3 one).

I never really got much beyond that as far as collection. However, assuming you ban Emerl in link matches, I became amazing with Gamma. He's so fun to play as.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…