Guts
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Some Loser, True :p They don't play it all the time, it's only if one person shouts out "Ro Sham Bo can has?!" and everyone goes wild for it
    Some Loser, I'm not sure for 15, but it's big for being alive for two days. I think off the top of my head, it's me, RagenAsian, Gatr, his bro, you, RagenAsian's friend (two of them), I believe there's more but I could be wrong. But yeah, sure, sounds good! I've got an idea for a name, heck, we can start brainstorming now. Say, like Team Inheritor?
    Some Loser, I don't know what to do with all these feels that Emi's route gave me.
    I subscribed to AngryJoe after watch his '10 reasons why acm will kick ass' video. lol THE IRONY! Personally, it's a good game imo. But I say that using good loosely and also as a fan of the Alien franchise.
    ACM is okay. I don't get why everybody is like 'it sucks' meanwhile, Activision gets away with publishing an 8 or 9/10 rated game every year, only to have it be the same thing. At least ACM offers variety.
    I'm still on the Terra Nova in DS3. I haven't progressed any.
    Now just to wait for SR4, Cyberpunk 2077, and Last of Us.
    So you may have been wondering where I have been? Playing MoH and ACM. While poor DS3 has been gathering dust.
    I'm playing through the worse games before I get to the good one. :/
    Some Loser, Ah man... I blame Equinox ;)

anyways, maybe we should play some more tonight or tomorrow?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back