9Tailz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 9Tailz, mine's on the 16th (when I'm judging), but I'm also going to Arizona the week before as a player...I HOPE!
    Also, this is Red Lipstick.
    9Tailz, is your States the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd weekend?

I'd like to run Red Lipstick for States, but I'm still missing a few (I think 2) cards for it, and I haven't tested it yet. However, it has a similar playstyle to what I normally play (Eelbox), so it shouldn't be too big of a jump.
    9Tailz, heheheh :p
    And that's understandable. Heck, most of the Pokemon I like are inanimate objects given life.
    9Tailz, checkmate ;)

What do I think about Nympheon? I actually kinda like it, though I have no idea why. I usually am not a fan of Eeveelutions, but I like this one for whatever reason.
    It's people like you that perpetuate the stereotype that all teenage girls are shallow idiots >_<
    You're thanking me for giving you something that belonged originally to you?
    ...I guess...if that works for you...
    9Tailz, no, I didn't...that's why I kept asking.
    You only have the Unova season ones? ...I am now disinterested. Keep your silly scuffed-up pins. >=(
    ...even all the way back to the Kanto seasons? Unless you were collecting pins at 3 years of age, I doubt that...
    9Tailz, because I like league pins and I like collecting them too. Then again...you may just have ones I have already.
    Which league pins do you have?
    9Tailz, because I like to collect pins, that's why! Why must you question everything?
    9Tailz, I care about the pins more than I care about the packs, so I'm totally okay with this!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…