Guts
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Some Loser, and now you can spend those years searching for something else. Booyaka.
    I have seen a Ghetsis variation of your current sig gif.
    I have a feeling they were done by the same person.
    Some Loser, Wish I'd known that beforehand. Oh, well, at least Emi's a pretty cool character.
    Some Loser, I'm finding it surprisingly entertaining, too. But, I'm a bit confused. I choose to push myself while racing Emi, and I pretty much haven't seen any of the other girls besides her and Rin since then. Is the game always like this, or did I accidentally seal my fate?
    Well, I bought the two Number Cards from the set and decided that I was through with Cosmo Blazer. It wasn't that interesting to me. I don't care for most of the new archetypes and they have just completely forgotten about the Number Cards. It's kind of annoying considering that I have taken the time to collect every number card thus far including the more expensive cards like 11, 16, 20, 40, and C39.
    Some Loser, that part is relative easy. Just you'll have to face the ubermorph duo when reach the aft section.
    Some Loser, i had to stop playing. I think i glitched the game, and I've already had about 5 anxiety attacks from playing it today alone.
    Some Loser, Thanks. Your username threw me off at first, but then I felt stupid for not noticing the initials. It's been far too long.
    Also, as I sit with shaking hands and glass of water, get knock-back weapons before mid- Chapter 5, and become acquainted with them. Remember that one guy you could not kill towards the end of DS2? Imagine two of them. I think Visceral wanted to emulate the whole pyramid head 'It's Stolen time' thing, so they give you two if the first time you're forced face the guy, he kills you. So stasis uprades and knock-backs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back