Mora
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mora, I won't miss it cuz I didn't use it :)

Anyways, I can't figure out the meta here, it keeps changing and its pissing me off ;-;
    Mora, lol I know but NOOO Pokemonjoe is obv smarter than me :< He thinks its too situational, when it's not it can be used on any of your attackers bar Terrakion to get them going.
    Mora, lol I know but NOOO Pokemonjoe is obv smarter than me :< He thinks its too situational, when it's not it can be used on any of your attackers bar Terrakion to get them going.
    Mora, Yes sir. You beat mikey in top 8. I beat squeaky in top 8. You get knocked out in top 4 by Brent. He is my rival whether he knows it or not. I beat mrs Pam in top 4. And then I beat brent for the win. You end up in third.... the only real flaw in this master plan of mine is the inevitable insurgence of people from out of this state.
    Mora, I wish that actually worked. The reason Junk Arm says that is because it means you can't get back a DIFFERENT Junk Arm that is already in the discard with it's effect. Since Dowsing Machine can only be a 1-of, you can't get it back because Dowsing Machine is technically not in the discard until you complete all of its effects.
    Mora, That would be very funny. I Don't seem to have problems with my deck being too tight. I'm def looking to switch up my hooh deck to deal with the new cards. Who knows what I'll play... But I plan to win states. Like... I'm going all the way. Bet on it.
    Mora, Urk, this is a bad week for it because I have midterms. Could you play next weekend?
    You said:
    I took a break (or rather forgot) and I got back into the game with the crap set that was Call of Legends.

LOL, that's pretty much how I got back into the game. Stopped playing starting between Arceus and HGSS, and came back to Call of Legends, which I thought was awesome at the time for some reason.
    If I launch 10 attacks in a game, 2 might be with Mewtwo. I don't heavily rely on it, mostly due to the fact that it takes a bit of oomph to get the thing organized.
    If they start tanking Keldeo, you need three energy on a Mewtwo to KO (if they have six, which they usually do) which typically entails dropping Ho-Oh. There goes the game.
    I own a MiniRay and like the idea, but it just made the energy line too streamlined, making Ho-Oh even more mediocre as an attacker.
    That's another thing I'm concerned about- I can never figure out how, exactly, to use three Mewtwo. Typically I just focus on the toolbox engine. I like Sigilyph and Bouffalant especially.
    Two Mewtwo is always enough. Am I doing something wrong?
    hmm
    Well my issue is attacking cards. I know I want 3 Ho-Oh and at least two Sigilyph, Terrakion, and Mewtwo, but I'm trying to figure out whether to run 2 Bouff or 3 Sigil or Landorus EX or Meloetta.
    Do you have any unusual recommendations for attackers?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…