don()shinobi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lrn2dance

Haha, kidding. That must have really sucked; I can't imagine enjoying a game of DDR at an arcade and then my foot suddenly taking on a 90 degree angle.
    I think it perfectly captures the stare that Scraggy is giving me, but in words. Well done sir.
    I guess I didn't pay attention to it that well then. I only saw the movie once.
    Where did you find that pic? I thought Scraggy looked creepy before. Now he's like ten times worse! XD
    Either the createmybb homesite was hacked or createmybb made it redirect for some update or change-over then.
    Your animation in your sig is totally mesmerizing. O_O I sat the other day and watched it for 10 minutes. Ha!
    I have one question but what is your avatar supposed to be a picture of. It looks familiar to me
    Hahaha, I feel foolish... Remember when I told you that there were only 11 new cards in the Zexal Collection tin?
    Well, it turns out there still should be 21 new cards. I was thinking of the set as a whole when it said "Each Zexal Collection tin comes with 3 Ultimate Rare variants of existing cards, plus 11 ALL-NEW cards from a special, 21-card set" and it turns out there are 4 Ultra Rares and 7 Super Rares for a grand total of 11 cards from the set.
    We still might get Goldrat!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…