Shiningmilotic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Shiningmilotic, ah, so you're trying the Join Avenue trick as well, I see.

And that's wonderful you have a 3DS now! No WEP key restrictions will stop you now!
    Shiningmilotic, half pink, half black? Almost looks like a ...what's it called... smoothie. It looks kinda like a berry smoothie.
    Shiningmilotic, well, the Pokemon that give Attack and Speed are in 2 different places, so yes, Fly will be a very large boon to you to get where you need to be quickly. And for Basculin, you need Surf, so there's that too.

But you don't need to Fly until you've KO'd all the Pokemon you need to in that area.
    Shiningmilotic, so if you want to EV train your Axew in Attack and Speed, here's what you do:

~Infect it with PokeRus, first of all. Do not let it gain any battle EXP from ANYTHING until you do this.
    ~Give it the Power Bracer. Go to Route 1, and KO 25 Patrat and/or Lillipup. Make sure, with each one, the Axew is present in the fight somehow, even if you just switch it out.
    ~De-equip the Bracer, and KO 1 more.
    ~Give it the Power Anklet. Go to Route 3, go surfing, and KO 21 Basculin.

By now you should have 252 Attack and 252 Speed EVs. You have 6 left over, so you can put those 6 in whichever stat you want - HP is generally preferred. So, after that, give it the appropriate vitamin and you're done!

and thanks for the avatar compliment <3
    Shiningmilotic, hmmmm...do you know the # of EVs you tried to give it for each stat? 100? 200? 252?
    Shiningmilotic, because the birds are all so very prettiful? Is that why you want them?
    Shiningmilotic, he's not N; he's Hazama!

Well, black Rayquaza is a shiny, so the pull rate would be kinda low, but at least you got a bunch of other fun holos and EXs. Although, Terrakion EX probably isn't the best art...
    Shiningmilotic, actually, that's Scumbag Steve's hat. So...I guess the first one?

And the half-sets do make it easier to get cards, actually. It's actually a rather innovative idea. I wonder why they never brought it up over here.
    Shiningmilotic, short and stout~

I don't think it's weird that you want to buy Korean boxes. Many people like you buy Korean boxes just to collect the art. And because they're so much less expensive, you can complete a set and spend a lot less money to do so.
    Shiningmilotic, Starmie is awesome...and sassy. I found this picture one day while browsing Google Images and I thought "that's PERFECT for my Starmie!" so today I finally got around to making a banner for the guy. And the result is what you see here!

...I completely forgot to download the VGC teams for BW2. Except for the Juniors. I lost interest with the game pretty quick.
    Shiningmilotic, I like changing my avatars when I run into a fun picture.
    Like this one. It's from Brawl in the Family. And it's awesome.

haha barbie teletubby crossover
    Shiningmilotic, heh, it's fine. I'm usually absent from Pokebeach on weekends anyway, so don't feel bad.

Getting your spouse a snake for his birthday? I see, so he's into snakes and such.

3000...cases? Cases for what? What's your job description, customer service or something?
    Shiningmilotic, a red shirt, obviously :p

Yeah, that's the gist of getting free packs. I played on Saturday so I got no packs, but I had lots of fun, so all is good.

Oh wow, sounds like you've been busy! Tomorrow? Tuesday? What happens tomorrow?
    lol green and orange skinny jeans. Those would be weird colors for sure.

I haven't watched Pokemon Heroes because I'm not really a fan of the anime. I was steadily falling out of it but officially quit when Pokemon 4Ever came out - I watched it and cried because it sucked so much.

I usually try to hope to pull certain cards in my packs, but if I don't, it's no big deal - I got cards and I didn't have to pay for them, so all is good! A blessing indeed.
    I ended up playing instead of judging yesterday. I went 2-4, but all of my matches were fun and exciting (and at times even funny), so I regret nothing. I'm head-judging this Saturday (15th), though, so that oughta be fun!

This one guy I know who plays YGO I see him every Sunday after church at my local card shop. He collects all sorts of random Pikachu stuff and has a hilarious sense of humor.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…