NarcoticHobo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• NarcoticHobo, Oh okay, thanks for the response. I'll keep asking around and see what I can find out about them. I picked up 3 of the 5 cards in decent condition at my card shop sometime last week for cheap because I knew they were worth something. I'll let you know when I get more info on their prices.
    How much is this set of cards worth? I know Ebay's not always the most accurate source so I was trying to find someone who could give me a decent value on them. If you know individual values on each of them that'd be even more appreciated. Sorry if I'm being a bother at all but thank you in advanced!
    NarcoticHobo, he offered:
    4x Sandstorm EX sealed packs (different artworks for my sealed collection)
    Jirachi EX
    Genesect EX
    SSU Ace Spec
    4 holos I needed (throw-in)
    Shiny collection sealed box

My:
    Genesect EX FA (or UR Max Potion)
    $65
    NarcoticHobo, don't think so mate. SoulWind offered me a fantastic offer for it, so I'm going with that. :3
    NarcoticHobo, it's gem mint. :3 safe in a sleeve and case. And will do. Just need to get the rest of the normal set and some other EX's from other sets
    NarcoticHobo, got my box today....
    Had: 6 Holos, 1 Virizion EX, 2 Ace Spec (G booster and G Scope) and an EX FA (Genesect). Good box I think.
    Hey man, I have a BW9 box coming in, if I get the EX's you need, I'd be happy to trade them to you! Or SR's/UR's.
    NarcoticHobo, if they still contain every other normal set card, I'll PM you and finalize it! ^^ thanks mate!
    NarcoticHobo, I'm interested in the two partial sets, how much is missing again? And I also liked the fossil set JPN. I'll think about it! :3 thanks mate!
    NarcoticHobo, No problem. I'll give your list another check sometime although I think that is the only card I had on it. If you don't mind me asking, do you know if there's a cheaper place to purchase JPN URs? The prices on eBay are ridiculous..
    NarcoticHobo, I like all those, but odds are I don't have anything you'd like, let alone JPN stuff. I have like 7-8 English EX FA's and a Base Set error wartortle, and all sorts, but not $300 worth of stuff lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…