Sylveon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• xheronecx, a top 100 list is really extensive, for sure. For me, I gave the top 10 an explanation on why I like each, but for 11-100 I just gave their names and that was it.
    Maybe one day I'll give descriptions to all of them...one day.
    Got a top 100 list written up. Everyone's moved around quite a bit. Meloetta made the top 30.
    See the full list in my bio!
    xheronecx, eeyup. Userbars and stuff are being shuffled around.
    I was actually planning to make a Starmie banner on GIMP one day, but hearing about the new Starmie userbar, I was inspired and sprung into action!
    xheronecx, I do, yes - for TCG and VGC. Why do you ask? Did you notice my away message?
    There were a few in Arizona, plus 1 in SoCal that I was head-judging at.
    The deck was Quad-Sigilyph, but it used Meloetta for the mirror match. It worked, phenomenally so.
    xheronecx, Regigigas is solidly #1, but I need to organize my top 50 list a bit more.
    That's the curse of having favorites. You have one guy at the top, and all the others have to sit behind it. That's just how it is.
    xheronecx, supposedly it's sometime this month. I just checked Wifi tonight and it's not out yet, but I have a feeling we'll know when it happens.
    xheronecx, I am waiting so much for it.
    I was planning to change my banner/avatar to Meloetta when the Wifi event got released...
    AND THEN I GOT IMPATIENT.
    xheronecx, she's climbing up my list pretty quickly as well. I hope she ends up in the top 30!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…