bacon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• bacon, Is it incorrect then to consider the derivative as an infinitesimally small quantity, or is "infinity" in relation to calculus not used in the literal sense? What's the reason for not believing that the size of the universe is infinite? Do cosmologists have an idea of, say, how many light years it currently is across (not the visible the universe, the whole thing since the big bang)?

By the way, check out the VGC ladder on Smogon's Pokemon Showdown server. I am so proud of myself. :')
    bacon, If something goes to infinity, does that mean there is a problem with the theory?
    ...I have seen many people spell 'rogue' as 'rouge'.
    I think this is the first time I've seen someone spell 'Rouge' as 'Rogue'.

But yes, she needs to die too. Let's blow up Mad Space.
    bacon, Apparently some scientists have achieved "it" recently. There are a few articles about it online. Here is one of them:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/01/130104143516.htm
    Negative absolute temperature actually means infinitely positive absolute temperature.

wut
    VULPIX YOLK IS NO LONGER SO I WILL EXPLAIN THE NAME

he was hatching a bunch of vulpix to try n get a shiny one and someone (the accepted story is that it was lordy, but rumors float that it was the man himself...) asked what would happen if you threw a vulpix egg at the ground

would it just be yolk like a normal egg

vulpix yolk

yw bacon yw
    bacon, No sadly, I got a friend of mine to draw him for me. Though I am working on one right now because I need to start learning some new techniques for class.

So how yah been? :D
    bacon,

I am considering a masters in nuclear reactor engineering. I am actually a little worried about it being difficult, even though I am interested in the subject. I think it would be worthwhile.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back