D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• meloetta is my top 5 fav. Also notice we have same month birthday. except the day by 2 days differents
    I think if there was wifi event. they should put site to let everyone know. On pokemon b/w 2 site has meloetta they show but no date wifi event for it.
    DNA, Awesome! I'm not old enough to judge... obviously because I'm a senior ... My friend is a judge and she prefers to judge to over playing because she thinks it's easier to get judging points over playing points for Worlds. Well, have fun Judging this weekend, and hopefully you pull other good stuff! :D
    I got my own meloetta trade. well still hope theres wifi for it. u can like ask someone who has extra and will want give one.
    DNA, Thanks, haha. Yeah, I've learned that over the years. :p
    Okay, Thank you, if you want I posted my final product of my list on the thread if you want to check it out. :D
    If its 60 , I will be so greatful !!! I have no time to go to a card shop by saterday !!! THANKS !!!
    I'm not poor , I will feel poor for asking for energies :p and just got comp search and shiny terrakion !!! + E3 Pikachu
    Well its good enough, me! I am waiting to catch latias!!! =) shes actually gonna be in my party eeeeek i love latias!!

I color my hair fun colors because being vibrant and colorful is just who i am! I love to make an appearance and stand out. I refuse to look like all the other girls, ya know? Purple suits my personality quite well too! Ive actually been dying my hair since 5th grade, we used koolaid packets and spray-ins at a sleepover party! I put aqua streaks in my hair which was super blonde at the time! I really felt somethin special spark inside when i did it and i loved it a lot so i just stuck with it!!!
    *pecks DNA's shoulder from behind* Hey, do you remember what Pokemon N used in each battle in the BW games? I'm trying to find them all in Black 2, but can't remember what ones he had in the first games.
    I usually save in front of legendaries too!!! I got the 3 muskateer pokes and i just caught cresselia! She actually has a good nature Timid and mischievous which ups special attack and speed which is good for me!

Yeah, it sux so bad!!!i want to trade over the GTS!! I know im missing out!

Yep! I do my hair every 5 or 6 weeks! I cant stand having dull greyish tan roots bordering my brilliant vibrant purple hair!! Currently its my usual purple+ fuschia with cotton candy bangs! Idk if you are into mlp or not but theres a toy version of a pegasus named Sunny Rays who has purple/ pastel pink hair since ive bought her i have kept my hair those colors!!! Shes like my mini twin!!
    I have 5 hours to kill before I rinse the goop from meh hair. Time to play pokemon,some more!!!
    Oh wow! *looks at book* i better start collecting more! Lol

Unfortuetly my router doesnt have that option =( i tried to do that when i first got it like yeah! I get to play pokemkn more! -nope! Hahaha it sux but i would love a 3ds for the newer settings!

Have you.started.collecting the legendaries yet?

Im lightening my hair right now so i can re-purplefy my hair =p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…