don()shinobi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am getting a bit nervous about the vote. Sirius the Blue Dog Star is getting tons of supporters and no offense, but I don't think the card is too great. Also, I meant to say that Shonen Jump still has the rights to Number 15, but it is losing popularity so I could see it in a TCG set fairly soon.
    don()shinobi, so lemme get this straight. He thought you couldn't special summon due to prior's second effect because you activated his third? ...reminds me of a guy who told me I couldn't use the effect of Constellar Ptolemys Messier 7 on the turn I xyz summoned it normally. I spent several minutes trying to get him to read and understand the words, "that way".
    Just to clarify, you SS a lv. 5 or higher monster, and then SS Pryor with some effect other than his own? Or with his own effect?

I want to understand his stupidity completely.
    don()shinobi, Maybe I could do something like that for the Leafeon? I've already bred a female Jolteon and named it after someone I know irl. I just couldn't update the post because the forums were being stupid :/
    don()shinobi, I got them on eBay just recently the guy had like 4 and a bunch of stuff from 05 worlds. I really want the yellow garchomp ones but I'm yet to find them. he sold his arceus ones or he hasnt relisted them.
    I would imagine programming and getting the copy abilities to work would be a hassle.
    Game design always sounded challenging to me, but I'm sure you'll get it, especially with something as classic and simple as Kirby.
    Not me, no. Somebody else, probably.
    I have been Shock Master locked before, though, and it's not fun.
    Wow, sounds like some cool stuff! Good luck man, and make sure to let me know if you need anything tested. =3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…