9Tailz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, neat! I didn't know GIMP could do that. I gotta experiment more.

And... have you ever tried to smash down a foot of ice? Yeah, it's not fun; I nearly broke my sled trying to get ice off it. Literally, 2011's winter(s) were the worst of all... at least where I live.
    9Tailz, ah, so you're a rapid-fire sneezer, huh? I have a friend like that.

How have I been doing? My cough comes up only at random moments and it's more controllable, for which I am happy. Gotta peer-review someone's paper before the weekend, and then I have Cities tomorrow. Fun stuff.
    If it's any consolation, last night I coughed so hard I mini-puked. This cough just does not know when to quit.
    9Tailz, you're not Batman, silly
    although, a deep and gurgly voice is always kinda fun to have. Clogged throats have that positive little side effect :p
    9Tailz, I tried that, but what stops it from being OHKO'd back? And if I start with it, then that's just disaster. It is on my list of possibles, though (I thought about it a while back).
    9Tailz, I'm playing an interesting little counter-meta deck. I don't wish to reveal specifics, but the deck I'm playing looks very ordinary (so you wouldn't think it's counter-meta), and it has favorable matchups against everything...EXCEPT Landorus.

This is going to come back and bite me, because Landorus will probably be big.
    ...well, that was terrible timing on my part. I really hope you get better soon; bronchitis is no fun.
    I had this gnarly cold for about a week (stuffy nose, mucus in throat, the works), and fortunately it's gone away, but it's been replaced with this random cough that just will not go away. It's weakening, but it's not gone yet, and I've had it for 2 weeks. Frustrating!

Hopefully by the time Cities comes around, we'll have BOTH shrugged off our illnesses.
    9Tailz, I'm using a arcanine darkria deck I made it is very good. I haven't last with it yet. Good luck with yours and what is bebesSearch.com?
    9Tailz, I dunno, something like 'congrats' or whatever might be cool, but yeah, your original response works fine too.
    Blazblue Continuum Shift II, because it's the only 3DS game I own.
    ...But it's still a pretty cool game regardless.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…