Water Pokémon Master

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I noticed that Spiral Force and Thunder Knuckle are not under Japanese sets on the front page. It would be great if you could add them.
    I'm very glad to see that you chose to post an article on the Pokebeach main page. Getting a little extra attention towards the site with a good article can't possibly be a bad thing. :]
    Water Pokémon Master, You sent me that at 2 in the morning :p

I'll be online for a bit this afternoon if you need anything.
    J
    I've been noticing some risqué advertisements on the main site. I've found them on multiple computers, so I don't think that it would be based on the browsing history of the library computers. Just thought I would let you know. I have a screenshot if you'd like to see.
    Hmm, I suppose that makes good sense. I can't make an accurate assessment until I know what these changes truly are, after all. If there's some aspect of these changes that I object to, I could still calmly mention it in the Pokebeach discussion forum, right?
    Hi :) I guess you're the WM.
    Nice to meet you! I just joined today and I will hopefully have a great time while I'm here :)
    Not sure if you aware or not, seeing as the entire site is changing you may be, but when I click a TCG set on the main page (example Base Set) it redirects me here. I think this is the case with Base Set all the way through Rising Rivals since those sets where set up differently than the current ones. But yeah, just thought you should know if you did not already.
    Just as a note for news: An errata was issued for the EXP share from Dragon Vault. The link unfortunately is broken on Pokemon.com so I can't give more info, but I was just letting you know in case you hadn't seen it.
    Water Pokémon Master, Indeed I can. My username is AmethystRyuu. I'll be off and on all weekend. Feel free to message me and I'll take a look when I'm at my computer :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back