C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol that was poor timing. Um. I'm in the library studying right now, so we'll have to save this for tomorrow afternoon or something. Or until I get back to my dorm in about 30-45 mins.
    Very poor timing. I'm doing homework and studying for a biology quiz. I'll be free...probably tomorrow afternoon. I know you're busy as well, but let me know.
    Actually turns out I can't type those codes. I'll send first since I have lower reps. Should probably be able to by Saturday.
    Celebi23, I think I won't be that bad :p. I take pride in my strategic thinking, it's one of my best strengths. It appears I'm obviously doing something wrong though, so I want to work out the kinks to allow me to win. There are players who win consistently, and it's not just their luck, so they have to be doing SOMETHING right that I'm not.
    Celebi23, Yeah, I have cross country also and other shenanigans on weekdays. Weekends work best.

My luck's not improving, so I just need to break through the bad luck with fantastic playing skill to make up for it. My idea is to a match on PTCG with open hands, where I can say what I'm doing and why and you can counter that if you think I'm doing it wrong.
    I saw your comment in my luck thread, and I've begun to realize why better players have seemingly better luck.

Can you go on PTCG some time to teach me some things?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…