Alaska
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Meatheart, Ignorant people are ignorant. I've never done it before either, and I know loads who do. It's up to a person as to what they put in them, and marijuana is the least harmful -_- the religious argument to this is almost just as bad, albeit it beats the dead horse
    Glad to see someone else doesn't have the mindset of "omg he does drugs, what a loser"
    Meatheart, pootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootispootis
    Cooooooooooooooooool. I read it.

[size=x-small]several times.[/size]
    Lol, exactly. Zombocom is the true religion.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…