Shiningmilotic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Shiningmilotic, Why thank yew. ^.^
    That's a real good idea. Since there's no such thing as movie stores anymore. *looks at Netflix*
    I sure hope it's good!
    Shiningmilotic, I know what you mean. Over here in CA it's cooling down, finally - took it long enough! But finally I can enjoy reasonable temperature.

I actually bought one of those Dragon Vault blisters with Rayquaza on the front also. Out of the packs, I pulled, among other things, a Super Rod, a First Ticket, 2 Salamence, and another Rayquaza. I'm quite satisfied.
    Shiningmilotic, well, the best of luck to him, then...just so his investment won't be a waste of money.
    So...what's new and exciting for you?
    Shiningmilotic, ...I didn't mean single packs - I meant single cards.
    Six boxes, why would he do that? Does he really want to collect the whole set?
    I wouldn't doubt it. It's good for business for card shops. Although, I'm not sure if they'd start selling booster boxes of the stuff, but who knows?

And Toon Dark Magician Girl, eh? That art always weirds me out :p
    Shiningmilotic, ah, keeping it pristine. That works too. Most players can go without a playmat, but to have a really cool-looking one is nice.

Monster Reborn holo? Sweet.
    Shiningmilotic, nothing wrong with nostalgia at all! Just don't expect anything amazing if you expect to play in tourneys.

I cannot see that image for whatever reason; the link's broken.
    I remember hearing LC3 had a ton of old cards from way back in the day. They aren't all legal (e.g. Sinister Serpent) but a lot of them (like Dark Paladin etc) have that big nostalgia factor. Great to hear you got such fun pulls!

Playmat, eh? What's it look like?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…