Alaska
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Meatheart, thanks, you're doing a great job yourself. don't stop what you're doing, guy!
    Meatheart, Scootaloo EX Acai Berry... Just no. First off, Zecora shuts down your own berries with her Ability if they're using sun. There is no way that Scootaloo works without Zecora either. I'd much rather conserve the deck space and lose the HP boost from not play berries. Scootaloo gets one shotted by every Elements of Harmony variant in the format, you need Zecora for the lock against EoH variants and the type coverage again Pound CaKE.

Acai Berries are also completely unsearchable. There is no way you'll have room to play a playset in your list and maintain consistency. It's very unlikely that you will draw into one and hit heads for the 40 HP boost.

Also, even with a heavy Zecora line, the deck is inconsistent and probably won't make it to the top tiers. If EoH variants outspeed, you are screwed, and if anyone gets a Lyra lock down, you have no chance with x2 weakness. Lyra paralyzes and two shots Scootaloo in rain, and one shots your Zecora on poison from a double heads (47% chance with Victini.) Yeah, my advice, stay away from Scootaloo EX.
    Meatheart,

Man, I started reading this fanfic I saw on EQD (ironically, cause bad art of ponies hugging in front of the moon), but I'm actually surprised at how much I like it. I'm like 20 some pages in, and I'm really ashamed! I guess it's technically considered FlyChamp (AJ x Rainbow Dash), but it's surprising well written. All of the characters are very accurate, it has a pretty "sassy" plot. Also, it's pretty Scootaloo heavy. Don't be mad at me, just read like a couple pages, you'll be hooked. Chapter 1...
    I don't have a PlayTCG account. Or code cards. I might have a few unless I threw them away. I actually had a deck then, but it wasn't any good since I didn't know about ordering on the internet. My decks had like 4-3-1 lines lol.
    I'm too cheap to play now and theres no leagues around me.
    It's on PlayTCG and I didn't like that format as much as MD. Two reasons why I must say no.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…