Arcticwhite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• different grades, but I see them after school and sometimes our classes go to the park at the same time. How modest of you. :p :D
    Arcticwhite, Our school, since it's a charter school, has less people, so there are kindergarten classes, then a 1\2 grade class, a 3\4 and a 5\6 class, and a 7\8 class.
    Well, There are 4 tables with 6 chairs around them, with a teachers desk in the corner. Books shelves are rested against the wall, along with supply cabinets too. Little pencil buckets on the tables, and couches in one corner, and a tea stand in one corner. Our school was built into an old warehouse which is kinda weird, and normal schools here don't have tea or couches, we just have that luxury. 24 kids in each class. By the way, do you drink a lot of tea? People over here generally think that about you guys.
    For us Americans, it goes like this: Preschool (Optional), kindergarten (optional), 1st through 5th are elementary, then middle school thru 8th, then high school, and maybe college. I didn't know it was different.
    Thank you for the banner! ^^ I'll add it as soon as possible. :) (I'm a bit busy at the moment because of posting and advertising my latest music.)
    Hey. Thank you for your message. I'm a bit busy nowadays, College and other stuff. Not too much time for Pokémon.
    Lucky you.

Nearly all my classes have none of my friends in,
    because I got higher levels in tests than them... I'll have to
    make friends with other people, I guess. Or just try to look for my friends...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…