Water Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Articles About

• HAHAHAHA First! Have a great Birthday! You've certainly earned it. :3
    Hydreigon is stated to evolve from Dihead in the scans, when it actually evolves from Zweilous (as I am sure that you are aware...)
    Duosion's Rollout attack is listed as 10 damage instead of 20.
    Amoonguss is listed as the Basic and Foongus as the Stage 1; it's actually the other way around.

just wanted to let you know in case you didn't see the topic yet (or maybe you did). Oh, and best wishes to you in grad school!
    I was wondering about the RMT Archive.Is it something you're setting up right now,since it just sits there with nothing in it.I'm curious.

Thanks ahead of time.
    Hi,
    I've been wondering what's happened concerning Archived Threads for the Game Corner. As a Game Corner regular, I couldn't help but notice that the once-saved old games have been deleted. I wondered if you keep a copy, and what you do with new threads that get locked in the Game Corner?
    Reason being that many a time I've participated throughout a thread, and it will be more beneficial, especially with RPGs, to keep a reference.
    Thanks in advance for your time!
    eu preciso desesperadamente redeem codes para pokemon tcg online
    Water Pokémon Master, Yes, in our gallery. because I can't find the image of English cards in any other website, even www.pokemon.com.
    Hello!
    I come from a China Pokémon Wiki, and I want to ask a question : Can I put these image on our Wiki if I tag that the image is from Pokébeach? (Sorry for my poor English and sorry for my trouble...)
    Water Pokémon Master, Heh heh, oh... is that the thing you wanted...? I thought it was something different... o.o Well uhhhh, I think I can get that to you just ummmm, I'll need to send it to you. So yeah, I need your address, yeah yeah, I need to know where you live... =]
    Hey, Water Pokemon Master. If you reply to this profile comment, I'll give you that thing that you've always wanted. :3
    Hi. I got a warning for advertising... I just want to know where I did this... I apologize.
    I'll certainly be here. The opening ceremony was pretty good. It was quick, simple, and to the point. They had "welcome" in all of the languages, and a short video in the style they normally do. Then they had a band play with the Monsters sound designer, Gamefreak sound designer, another guy, and "Mystery Woman M". They called it MTM and Mystery Woman M. >.< She did karate-like dance moves... if that means anything >.< It was a decent opening ceremony.
    Good seeing you again. Keep the site running strong. Please keep in touch... I should have an article coming soon... a brief history of time with Zero :)
    Never knew you had sense of humour, at least that's what everyone says. Glad you didn't close down the forums yo! *Puts on shades and rides off on a motorcycle*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…