Reshiwott
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Reshiwott,

I don't really deal with the site as a whole. I am mainly focused on just the trade corner. But maybe it is the size of the picture? Could be too big not, not really sure.

But I would ask a Super Mod, best one I know that can probably fix it as he does site maintenance and stuff would be Arceus. Try him, he should be able to help you.
    Mmm, I should probably mention that I don't have have home Internet anymore, so I rely on my phone and my library's wifi for it. My town's library has weird hours, though, and they're never the same each weekday. However, I don't mind putting up with them since they let gamers use their wifi without any problem, which is nice since I have a 3DS and games I can do stuff online with.
    I'll probably be on later, after 3:00PM Central. If you don't catch me then, I probably won't be on wi-fi again until next. Sorry if my chat times seem sporadic, but it's just what I've worked with for the past year or so.
    Oh man.. Well yeah it's night/morning over here now lol. I'm gonna hit the hay. Send me a comment when you'll be on and I'll let you know when I can play! Tty soon.
    Sure. I'm assuming he's from Australia, and it's like 6PM for him.. It's almost 1am in America. I hope he doesn't take much longer..
    Uh, internet connection in my new house is rather choppy and a little inefficient. Don't know when I'll be able to connect to PO again, seeing as how slow it can become on some occasions....
    I'm not sure why you wanted to but I'm definitely down to play most of the time. hit me up and I'll try to be available when you are.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back